We have made it through our first month of marriage, and we are still
just as happy as can be! It is still slightly surreal; but only when
I’m referred to as Kristin Anderson, or in situations where Jeremy says,
“and this is my WIFE, Kristin”.
I have grown to love him so much more than I did a month ago it is beyond ridiculous. Who knew that a person could feel as much for someone as I do him!?!?
My favorite thing about him is that he is incredibly funny. Usually it’s just situational humor (had to have been there moments), but he’s really just a goofy person in general.
This morning we were both laughing because he made his own sandwich for lunch and he put the bread slice tops facing away from each other; basically he would always be eating his sandwich upside up and upside down.
And the other night I was just about to fall asleep and apparently so was he because he had one of those falling dreams causing his whole body to tweek! Scared me half to death! I just busted up laughing and he pulls me in to cuddle with him.
There sure is never a dull moment with him!
Now that we’ve been able to get a bit settled I’ve actually had time to upload our honeymoon pictures. Here’s some of our favorites:
Once we FINALLY made it to Cancun we really had a blast. We are sad that we missed out on a day (we probably could have fit in para-sailing) but we are pleased we even got to go at all; plus I highly doubt that para-sailing could have beat swimming with dolphins anyhow!
Stay tuned for more adventures!
I have grown to love him so much more than I did a month ago it is beyond ridiculous. Who knew that a person could feel as much for someone as I do him!?!?
My favorite thing about him is that he is incredibly funny. Usually it’s just situational humor (had to have been there moments), but he’s really just a goofy person in general.
This morning we were both laughing because he made his own sandwich for lunch and he put the bread slice tops facing away from each other; basically he would always be eating his sandwich upside up and upside down.
And the other night I was just about to fall asleep and apparently so was he because he had one of those falling dreams causing his whole body to tweek! Scared me half to death! I just busted up laughing and he pulls me in to cuddle with him.
There sure is never a dull moment with him!
Now that we’ve been able to get a bit settled I’ve actually had time to upload our honeymoon pictures. Here’s some of our favorites:
Once we FINALLY made it to Cancun we really had a blast. We are sad that we missed out on a day (we probably could have fit in para-sailing) but we are pleased we even got to go at all; plus I highly doubt that para-sailing could have beat swimming with dolphins anyhow!
Stay tuned for more adventures!




